“Art 4 Health” Children’s Competition
We’re very happy to announce our very first children’s competition at Medstars! It is Children’s Art Week (8th – 16th of June), so the winners will be announced within that week.
We all know how important is nurturing creativity and imagination for the good development of children. That’s why we came up with the idea of getting our kids involved in a fun art activity: “ART 4 HEALTH” Children’s Competition.
The competition starts on Wednesday 29th May and last submissions will be taken on Monday 10th June. Let’s encourage our children to get creative whilst having the chance to win fantastic prizes!
- The competition is healthcare related.
- The competition starts on Wednesday 29th May and last submissions will be taken on Monday 10th June.
- Age: up to and including 15 years old.
- There will be a winner and a runner-up.
- The prizes: Winner: a rucksack (a choice out of three different styles) and a personalised metal water bottle with their artwork printed on it. We will also feature the winner artwork on our website and social media channels! Runner-up: a personalised water bottle with their artwork on it.
- We recommend an app called CamScan (or any similar scanner app) to take a picture/scan the artwork and send it to email@example.com
- Choose one category out of the three categories suggested in the poster.
- Time to create!
- Scan your artwork or take a good quality picture.- Send your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Medstars Competition) along with the category you chose, your full name, your age and the city/town where you live.
- We will announce the winner around the 13th/14th June.
We are very excited about this competition and we hope your kids will be too! We encourage you to share the poster with anyone that would be interested in joining the competition, and good luck to everyone!